Professional Portrait and Headshots
Remember the old Vidal Sassoon ads from the 80’s? “If you don’t look good, we don’t look good!” Nothing could be more true when it comes to a professional portrait. Also called headshots, although this term seems to be used more by actors and models.
In March, I became a studio owner for the first time in over a decade. The time was right to have a creative space where I could put my lighting skills to work regardless of the weather. Don’t get me wrong, outdoor portraits are still my favorite, but there will always be a place for studio portraits, especially for business.
If your portrait doesn’t project the image you want, now is the perfect time to do it right. A new professional portrait is perfect for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, brochures, newsletters, annual reports, displays, trade shows, email signatures and your website.
Here are the details (also known as the fine print):
• Sessions last 30-40 minutes.
• Sessions take place at your location.
• Up to 10 images in an online gallery. You select your favorite.
• Includes (1-3) high resolution, professionally retouched images in color and black and white.
• Additional, retouched images can be purchased.
• Image licensing is included for marketing and web.
• Limited to availability
Take advantage of this timely offer for a professional portrait by reserving your session today.
Contact RANDY KEPPLE PHOTOGRAPHS using the contact link at the top of the page.